What you will see at the Hyde Park Inn
Cleanliness and hygiene are things we’ve never skimped on. We take a lot of pride ensuring our guests have a peace of mind that health, safety and hygiene is a priority. We’ve now dialled up our cleaning protocols on top of our already extremely thorough processes to make sure you enjoy your stay at your home away from home.
- Social distancing protocols have been rolled out in all shared spaces – we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas such as our lobby, lifts and restrooms as well as all door handles, pens and room keys. Hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed in the lobby and by the lift on each floor.
- Check-in and Check-out looks a little different because we’ve implemented controls to reduce direct contact with workers and guests, we’ve created a sanitising station for pens and key cards and inform guests that cashless payments are preferred.
- Housekeeping staff follow specific Covid cleaning checklists and sign off once complete – includes public areas and rooms.
- Sneeze guards now surround our reception desk to minimise exposure with guests and visitors. Our service standards have not changed however, our smiling faces will now be behind a mask for your safety.
- COVID-appropriate signage (including hand hygiene and cough etiquette messaging) has been introduced.
- High touch points in rooms are given extra attention after guests depart and before they arrive.
- All staff have been given the appropriate PPE.
*Please note we are currently working with the NSW Government to provide accommodation to people requiring temporary accommodation. These clients have been allocated separate floors from the general public.
We are not accepting guests from the general public or from NSW Government for quarantine or self-isolation purposes. Please contact us directly should we be able to answer any questions or address your concerns.
Our team is here to help and are available 24 hours a day to attend to your queries or concerns. Please contact us on (02) 9264 6001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope these added precautions give you a little extra piece of mind during your travels from home.
The following resources are also available:
- Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 020 080 (Australia)
- NSW Department of Health
- Smart Traveller (travel advice)
- Australia Department of Health
- New Zealand Department of Health
- World Health Organisation (information and resources)